What is included?
- Registration fee
- Support on registration or internship documents if applicable.
- Three meals a day
- Training and workshops
- Outreach and transportation.
- Organized community service.
- Airport pick up and dropping off.
- Medical insurance.
- Project fee for equipments and materials.
- 24/7 support from our full time local staff in country.
- Full induction on arrival.
- A supervisor at your work placement.
- Social events and community activities with staff.
- Certification of project completion.
- Visa support and advice.
- Transport go and back from work placement.
- Membership to our volunteer social media group.
- Pre-departure preparation by our full time staff
- Access to our office.
What is not included?
- Visa costs
- Local personal travel.